English Daily Workout: Expressing Priorities

Expressing Priorities

What are your top priorities at the moment? Here's a list of ways of expressing priorities.

1. What I would most like to do is...
2. I can't think of anything more important/satisfying than...
3. What's really important to me is to be able to...
4. For me, the next most important thing would be...
5. (Doing x) is the most urgent priority...
6. My top priority at the moment is... 

Verbs which collocate with "priority"

1. choose : You need to choose your priorities carefully.
2. give sb/sth: The council is giving priority to the homeless at the moment.
3. sort out: Before making a desicion, you should sort out what your priorities are.
4. make: Jane will have to  make "saving money" a priority if she wants to go to college.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments